The Conference Series LLC Ltd invites you to attend the 3rd International Conference on Natural Hazards and Disaster Management held during October 23-24, 2019 at Tokyo,Japan with the theme “Significance of Early Warning Systems and Risk Management Strategies”. Natural Hazards Congress-2019 has been outlined in an interdisciplinary way with foster discussion by maximizing interactions, collaborations and networking opportunities for Invited speakers, researchers and scientists mainly emphasis on large-scale research approaches and technologies in the sessional tracks to provides with a unique opportunity to get together at our 2-Days scientific program.
Natural Hazards Congress 2019 is an expertise meeting that spotlights and explore knowledge in the field of Environmental science and Engineering. We trust that you will exploit this opportunity and join with us at this remarkable occasion. It is an extraordinary approach to construct associations with partners and share knowledge and experience with their colleagues around the globe. The key point of Natural Hazards Congress-2019 is to discuss the research, advanced techniques and emerging strategies in the fields of Natural Hazards and Disaster Management and related Environmental concerns. In addition, you'll have the chance to associate with companions and celebrate your profession at this 2-Days event.
Why to attend?
The Significance of Emerging technologies and Strategies, improvements, and the most current updates in Natural Hazards and Disaster Management are hallmarks of this Conference.
This is your best chance to achieve the biggest gathering of members from the Environment science group. Lead introductions, disseminate data, meet with present and potential specialists, make a splash with new improvements, and get name acknowledgment at this 2-day occasion. Natural Hazards Congress-2018 makes you move, learn and embrace better approaches to enhance patient care.
- Geo-technical specialists
- Earthquake engineers/ Seismist
- Urban planners, Hydro geologists
- Landslide geologists and engineers
- Climatology Experts
- Emergency Disaster volunteers
- Construction Management and Building Resilience Researchers
- Emergency Disaster and Safety Officers
- Environmental and Natural science Researchers, Faculty and Students
- Environmental Hazards and Disaster prevention Associations, Societies and Government agencies
- Business experts /suppliers/Research development teams in Natural Hazards and Disaster Management.
Join us for a symphony of outstanding science, and enjoy the spectacular and unique beauty of Tokyo,Japan