Venue & Hospitality
ANA Crowne Plaza Tokyo, Japan
Conference Dates: August 19-20, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
• Take shuttle from Narita International Airport.
• The journey normally takes around 15-20 minutes from the airport to the Hotel ANA crown Plaza.
• Free Airport Shuttle buses depart from Tokyo Narita International Airport to the hotel.
Tokyo is Japan’s capital and the largest metropolitan area in the world. It is also one of Japan’s 47 prefectures, consisting of 23 central city wards and multiple cities, towns and villages west of the city center. The Izu and Ogasawara Islands are also part of Tokyo. Prior to 1868, Tokyo was known as Edo. A small castle town in the 16th century, Edo became Japan’s political center in 1603 when Tokugawa Ieyasu established his feudal government there. A few decades later, Edo had grown into one of the world’s most populous cities. With the Meiji Restoration of 1868, the emperor and capital moved from Kyoto to Edo, which was renamed Tokyo (“Eastern Capital”).